This service is for clients who would like to avail of a full antenatal education package and a doula package. It is primarily suited to first time parents and also to those who are planning a VBAC or who had an unexpected experience in a previous birth.
- A free consultation in person or on the phone to decide whether I am a good match for you and your partner
- Two antenatal visits in your own home to discuss your needs in labour and to help you make a birth preference plan should you want one and help you and your partner if you have one, prepare for this birth.
- A further two antenatal sessions in your home of up to three hours each that focus on physical preparation, emotional preparation, mental preparation and energetic preparation for birth. Details here These sessions take place between 32 and 38 weeks depending on what suits you and your availability and time of booking.
- Phone text and email support from the time of booking until 6 weeks after your baby is born at your own request
- On-call service from 2 weeks before your ‘due date’ until the birth of your baby
- Phone contact of up to an hour each day from 38 weeks until your baby is born
- Continuous care and support for you and your partner throughout your entire labour and birth, at home and/or hospital
- Attendance at your home during early labour
- Attendance in hospital during established labour
- Support and physical and emotional comfort measures during labour such as visualisation, affirmation, massage, movement position changes, relaxation reminders and hydrotherapy
- Full homeopathic service during labour; all remedies provided.
- Photography or filming of aspects of the labour and birth as discussed with you
- Immediate postpartum care and breastfeeding assistance from birth until you are ready for me to leave
- One postpartum follow-up visit
- Placenta encapsulation with free placenta print, photograph and cord keepsake
The charge for this service is €1,300, of which a non-refundable deposit of €150 is due at booking. €550 is due at 20 weeks from your due date and €400 is due at 10 weeks from your due date. The remaining balance is due at the first antenatal visit. The full balance must be cleared by 36 weeks.
NOTE: €50 of the deposit is used to ensure that a second back up doula is also available for your dates at booking.