This package is designed for women who want a doula and who are planning on encapsulating their placenta. It offers a 25% discount on standard placenta encapsulation costs and also offers a second postnatal visit as standard.
- A free consultation in person or on the phone to decide whether I am a good match for you and your partner
- Two antenatal visits in your own home to discuss your needs in labour and to help you make a birth preference plan should you want one and help you and your partner if you have one, prepare for this birth.
- Phone text and email support from the time of booking until 6 weeks after your baby is born at your own request
- On-call service from 2 weeks before your ‘due date’ until the birth of your baby
- Phone contact of up to an hour each day from 38 weeks until your baby is born
- Continuous care and support for you and your partner throughout your entire labour and birth, at home and/or hospital
- Attendance at your home during early labour
- Attendance in hospital during established labour
- Support and physical and emotional comfort measures during labour such as visualisation, affirmation, massage, movement position changes, relaxation reminders and hydrotherapy
- Full homeopathic service during labour; all remedies provided.
- Photography or filming of aspects of the labour and birth as discussed with you
- Immediate postpartum care and breastfeeding assistance from birth until you are ready for me to leave
- Two postpartum follow-up visits
- Placenta encapsulation with free placenta print, photograph and cord keepsake
The charge for this service is €1,100, of which a non-refundable deposit of €150 is due at booking. €450 is due at 20 weeks from your due date and €300 is due at 10 weeks from your due date. The remaining balance is due at the first antenatal visit. The full balance must be cleared by 36 weeks.
NOTE: €50 of the deposit is used to ensure that a second back up doula is also available for your dates at booking.